Matthews Construction Co., Inc. has recently been awarded 3 projects in the Carolinas.
ARNDT MIDDLE SCHOOL - Hickory, NC
- Additions to Arndt Middle School containing all construction for a single story 26,000 sf classroom addition and related work. The project includes site work, paving and interior renovations. The work is to be completed in phases.
- Owner: Catawba County Schools
- Architect: Pinnacle Architecture, PA
SARSTEDT, INC. - Newton, NC
- New Construction of a 49,350SF shipping and receiving building. The building has precast walls with conventional steel and high bay storage metal wall panels. The SARSTEDT Group develops, manufactures and sells equipment and consumables in the field of medicine and research.
- Owner: Sarstdet, Inc.
- Architect: Stan Winstead, AIA
PUBLIC SERVICES OPERATIONS FACILITY - Mooresville, NC
- New construction of 5 buildings totaling 57,613SF for a public services and maintenance operational facility with auto & machinery workshops and office space. Structural steel, pre-cast, masonry, pre-engineered metal & flat roof, typical interior finishes.
- Owner: Town of Mooresville, NC
- Architect: Morris-Berg Architects, Inc.